IKCC is a global collaboration of patient organisations that empowers and represents the kidney cancer community through advocacy, awareness, information and research.
To reduce the global burden of Kidney Cancer.
Values are an integral part of every culture – they are central to any organisation. IKCC has defined core values that form the basis for the culture, the behaviour, the cooperation, the decision-making process and the activities of IKCC.
- To strengthen the capacity of current and emerging affiliates in their support for patients with Kidney Cancer
- To advocate for access to best care
- To increase awareness of Kidney Cancer globally
- To be an authority in the provision of Kidney Cancer information
- To foster projects promoting the voice of Kidney Cancer patients in research activities worldwide