The International Kidney Cancer Coalition (IKCC) is an independent international network of patient organisations that focus exclusively, or include a specific focus, on kidney cancer. This network of more than 40 Affiliate Organisations on five continents work together to empower local kidney cancer communities through advocacy, awareness, information and research.
Learn more about joining IKCC here: Joining IKCC
As part of its Constitution, IKCC welcomes organisations that have an interest in kidney cancer and individual supporters who are interested in starting a local kidney cancer patient organisation and individuals who want to be a part of the IKCC network.
Affiliate Organisations criteria:
- Focus on providing services to and/or supporting patients with kidney cancer, and raising awareness, promoting research and advocacy related to kidney cancer
- Recognised and/or registered as a non-profit organisation
- Abide by IKCC’s Code of Conduct and adhere to the ethical guidelines for charities and non-profits according to national contexts
- A willingness to work with other organisations with the same objectives
Application form to join IKCC as an Affiliate Organisation
IKCC Supporter criteria:
- Organisations who do not yet fulfil the criteria of an Affiliate Organisation
- Individuals with an interest in kidney cancer patient support and advocacy
- Individuals who are strongly motivated to start kidney cancer groups in their own countries
Supporters are kept informed of activities of IKCC but do not have voting rights.
Application form to join IKCC as a Supporter
Please review the following documents before joining: