Palliative care can be provided by the healthcare professionals involved in your day-to-day care, such as your GP, medical oncologist, nurse or social worker. You may also be referred to a specialist palliative/supportive care team.

Where is palliative/supportive care provided?

Palliative/supportive care can be provided at home, in a hospital or in hospice.

More from the InfoHUB