Under the Constitution of the International Kidney Cancer Coalition organisations and individuals may apply for Affiliate status. See below for an application form.
Affiliates can be organisations that meet the following criteria:
- have a focus on providing services to and/or supporting patients with kidney cancer, and raising awareness, promoting research or empowering organisations that are focused on supporting those affected by kidney cancer
- are recognised and/or registered as a non-profit organisation.
- are willing to abide by the IKCC’s Code of Conduct in addition to adhering to the strict ethical guidelines for charities and non-profits according to their own national contexts
- are willing to work with and co-operate with other organisations having the same objectives
Supporters interested in the work of IKCC may include
- organisations who do not yet fulfill the criteria of an Affiliate Organisation
- individuals with an interest in kidney cancer patient support and advocacy
- individuals who are strongly motivated to start kidney cancer groups in their own countries
- supporters are kept informed of activities of the IKCC but have no voting rights
Application forms to join IKCC:
Please review the following documents prior to joining: