Under the Constitution of the International Kidney Cancer Coalition, beginning in 2015 organisations and individuals may apply for Affiliate status. See below for a brochure and an application form.
Affiliates can be organisations that meet the following criteria:
- have a focus on providing services to and/or supporting patients with kidney cancer, and raising awareness, promoting research or empowering organisations that are focused on supporting those affected by kidney cancer
- are recognised and/or registered as a non-profit organisation.
- are willing to abide by the IKCC’s Code of Conduct in addition to adhering to the strict ethical guidelines for charities and non-profits according to their own national contexts
- are willing to work with and co-operate with other organisations having the same objectives
Supporters interested in the work of IKCC may include
- organisations who do not yet fulfill the criteria of an Affiliate Organisation
- individuals with an interest in kidney cancer patient support and advocacy
- individuals who are strongly motivated to start kidney cancer groups in their own countries
- supporters are kept informed of activities of the IKCC but have no voting rights
Please review the following documents prior to joining:
- Deed of Incorporation/Constitution (Dutch and English)
- Presentation about joining
- Code of Conduct
Application forms to join IKCC: